Front Office Receptionist Featured
inSite Health Care Management
2403 Castillo Street, Ste. 201
inSite Health Care Management has several openings in our medical office. We offer a competitive salary, and a benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), long term disability and paid time off. If you are looking for a friendly work environment consider us for your next job move. We welcome new grads!
Position Overview: The Front Office Receptionist serves patients by greeting and helping them; scheduling appointments; maintaining records and accounts.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Welcomes and greets patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Verifies insurance/eligibility information and ensures appropriate forms are signed and dated.
- Verifies patient demographics and insurance information when scheduling appointments.
- Communicates to patients when physician is running behind schedule.
- Optimizes patients' satisfaction, physician time, and treatment room utilization by notifying back office staff when patients have arrived.
- Prepares lab requisition forms as requested by physicians
- Scans Radiology and Lab requisitions to patient files.
- Records outcome of reminder calls made to patients scheduled for procedures, Radiology, Labs and in-office appointments in Athena.
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule by reviewing service delivery compared to schedule; and notifying Office Manager of service delays.
- Comforts patients by anticipating patients' anxieties; answering patients' questions; maintaining the reception area.
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Helps patients in distress by responding to emergencies.
- Protects patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Assist in the creation of new patient welcome packets.
- Other duties as assigned.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.