Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital (Full Time; Day Shifts)
1. Accurately prepare linen exchange carts in accordance to established par levels and hospital's policy and procedures. Percentage of time: 40%
2. Maintains accurate hand written linen deliveries and usage data. Percentage of time: 20%
3. Transport, deliver clean linen exchange carts in accordance with hospital policies and procedures. Percentage of time: 10%
4. Maintain par levels of durable medical equipment (DME) on the patient care units. Percentage of time: 10%
5. Maintain par levels of patient lifting SLINGS on the patient care units. Percentage of time: 10%
6. Perform cleaning duties within working area, stencil new linen items, Inspect linen for tears and stains or any other way blemished items that must be separated from our linen supply and perform other duties as assigned. Percentage of time: 10%
All job qualifications listed below indicate the minimum level necessary to perform this job proficiently.
LEVEL OF EDUCATION
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
YEARS OF RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE
Cottage Health is a leading acute care hospital system, located on the central coast of California, widely known for our superior patient care, innovation, medical research and education. Our health system operates primarily in Santa Barbara, Ca, since 1888, and consists of three acute care hospitals, a Rehabilitation Hospital, multiple clinics and a multi-site Urgent Care system. Our mission is to serve the central coast communities with excellence, integrity, and compassion. Every day we touch thousands of lives in many different ways, resolute in our mission to put patients first. We take pride in helping our patients get back to living their lives - in the places they love.
Apply online at: jobs.cottagehealth.org
Cottage Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cottage Health applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, age, gender, transgender, gender expression and identity, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of the relationship between Cottage Health and an applicant or employee. Cottage Health is committed to upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. We strive to cultivate an environment where exceptional people bring diverse perspectives and find belonging, support and connection to their work.
Any Cottage Health applicants who require assistance or reasonable accommodations during the application process may request the need for accommodation with the Recruiter.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.