At Grace&Heart our mission is to build lives for others by offering attainable, accessible business ownership to women. Further, our commitment is to help women achieve by providing training, mentorship and community.
We do all of this with a gorgeous product line of beautifully designed and hand-crafted real jewelry made of sterling silver, semi-precious stones, pearls, Swarovski® crystals, and brass. Women love to wear, share and pass down our pieces. We are classic with an on-trend sensibility. Precious yet powerful, our jewelry is as authentically beautiful and artfully individual as the women who wear it and sell it! Not costume or trendy but classic and creative, each piece capturing an enduring style that embodies the spirit of the real woman.
We are looking for a Customer Care Advocate who will enable our company to retain and support our Reps and Customers by providing excellent service. Your day will be centered around assisting our Reps with their general business related questions while collaborating and advocating for them and their teams.
What you will be responsible for:
- Providing expert service and guidance to our Reps over the phone and email
- Ensuring accurate information and instructions are provided
- Completing tasks with organized notes and consistent processes
- Clearly articulating instructional guidance and support
- Achieving team goals for productivity, quality, Rep satisfaction and policy adherence
- Raising issues or impactful errors in a timely manner
- Assisting our Reps by correcting mistakes or updates to their orders
To do this we:
- Build connections with our Reps to understand their situation, goals or questions and ensure they know we are here to help!
- Analyze their situation and provide options on next steps and solutions
- Proactively assist to provide an amazing experience throughout their journey with us
- Ability to work in a modern work environment/culture, i.e. casual dress code, ‘no walls’ workspace
- One year Customer service experience or experience as an advocate is highly preferred
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills especially over the phone and through email
- Ability to exercise independent discretion and judgement in a fast-paced environment
- Empathy to understand a Rep’s situation and provide options towards a resolution
- Tenacity and persuasiveness when it comes to doing what’s right
- Self-motivated, willing to learn, and able to adapt quickly to change with a sense of urgency
- Strong aptitude to multitask as demonstrated by listening and responding to the Rep while using a computer to research and enter information
- Passion that can convey our mission clearly
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States now and in the future. This position does not offer sponsorship.